CEO Kristie Kiernan Bouryal had the pleasure of speaking with Rob Schilling from The Schilling Show. Listen to the interview to learn about her ties to 9/11, why she wrote the Discovering Heroes™ book series and why she believes kids need to know about 9/11.
– Book Discusses Tributes to the Fallen, the Courage of Everyday Heroes, Their Role in America’s Largest Water Evacuation and the Lasting Impact of 9/11
– ‘9/11 Courage and Tributes’ is the Third Book in the Discovering Heroes™ Series for Kids, Which Increases Awareness About 9/11 and Everyday Heroes
NEW YORK, June 25, 2019 — Context Productions, a media company, is releasing its latest book for kids, “9/11 Courage and Tributes.” The book is the third in the Discovering Heroes™ series, which increases awareness about September 11, 2001 and everyday heroes.
have a whole generation of kids who are largely uninformed about 9/11, yet we
are on track to lose more people to 9/11-related illnesses than we lost that
day,” said CEO and Author Kristie Kiernan Bouryal.
In our second book, “Remembering Heroes,” everyday heroes lifted the spirits of first responders by holding signs on Hero Highway. Download a blank sign here and have your child create his/her own. Share the sign with us to have it considered for publishing online or in print.
– ‘Remembering Heroes’ is the Second Book in the Discovering Heroes™ Series, Which Increases Awareness About 9/11/01 and Everyday Heroes
– Book Pays Tribute to the Fallen, Including Heroes from FDNY’s Rescue Company 1
NEW YORK, March 4, 2019 — Context Productions, a media company, has announced its second book, “Remembering Heroes,” is available now. “Remembering Heroes” is the second edition in the Discovering Heroes™ series of books for kids, which increases awareness about September 11, 2001 and everyday heroes.
– ‘My Buddy’s a Hero – And I Didn’t Even Know It’ is the Inaugural Edition in the Discovering Heroes™ Series of Books by Context Productions
– Grandfather, Former Lieutenant in the FDNY’s Elite Rescue Units Shares 9/11 Experience with Grandkids in First Book of the Series
Seventeen years after the worst terrorist attacks on American soil, Context Productions, a creator and publisher of children’s content, is releasing the first book in its Discovering Heroes™ series of early chapter books for young readers. “My Buddy’s a Hero – And I Didn’t Even Know It” shares a first-person account of 9/11 heroism and helps kids expose everyday heroes in their own lives.
In this first book of the Discovering Heroes™ series, the main characters, Tyler, Olivia and Sophia, learn that their Grandfather helped rescue the last man out alive from the ruins of the World Trade Center tragedy.
It’s the first time the three ever heard that Grandpa was a part of the September 11, 2001 rescue and recovery efforts. His story only unfolded because the main characters asked questions, were active listeners and sought deeper meaning. In this inaugural edition, kids learn what it was really like on America’s darkest day and open their minds to a world full of stories about everyday heroes just waiting to be told.