Context Productions LLC has published highly praised educational resources for grades 3-5 to help future generations learn about September 11, 2001. The curriculum accompanies books that are being offered at deeply discounted prices to schools and other non-profits.Full Story ›
We vowed to “Never Forget.” Yet today, an entire generation knows next to nothing about that day. Luckily for America, Michael Everett Brown and Kristie Kiernan Bouryal penned their families’ stories.Full Story ›
How can we educate kids about 9/11? CEO and Author Kristie Kiernan Bouryal and her father, former FDNY Lieutenant John Kiernan, weigh in live on Fox & Friends First.
NY1’s ‘Your News Live at Noon,’ ABC’s ‘Good Day PA,’ and KLBK News’ ‘Trends & Friends’ Feature the Discovering Heroes® Series
Here are some headlines:
- ‘What to Tell Our Kids About 9/11: It Is Important to Share the Stories of Heroism, Unity and Fortitude From That Day’ — By Kristie Kiernan Bouryal
- ’18th Annual 9/11 Ceremony Held at Angels’ Circle’
- ‘Granddad Shares 9/11 Experience in Kids Book Series’
- ‘Children’s Book Series Tackles Explaining 9/11 To Children’
- ‘New Children’s Book 9/11 Courage and Tributes Aims to Help Teach Kids About Sept. 11, 2001’— Read an Excerpt Here
CEO Kristie Kiernan Bouryal is appearing on radio stations across the U.S. and Canada. Listen to interviews on the “The Schilling Show,” “Allman in the Morning,” the “Idea Exchange with Brenda Murphy,” “Joan Esposito: Live, Local and Progressive,” “NewsRadio KMOX,” “Stories from Main Street,” the “Women’s Radio Network,” and “Radio NL, Kamloops, British Columbia,” to highlight a few. Learn why Kristie believes that kids learning about 9/11 shouldn’t be left to chance.
Bloggers are buzzing about the latest release in the Discovering Heroes® book series. Read an interview with author Kristie Kiernan Bouryal in Motherhood Moment. Read reviews of “9/11 Courage and Tributes” in A Net in Time, Russells Loving Life, Bless Their Hearts Mom and Thomas L. Law III’s blogs. Plus, read reviews of the first and second books in the series.
Context Productions LLC Releases Third Book in its 9/11 Series for Kids: ‘9/11 Courage and Tributes’
– Book Discusses Tributes to the Fallen, the Courage of Everyday Heroes, Their Role in America’s Largest Water Evacuation and the Lasting Impact of 9/11
– ‘9/11 Courage and Tributes’ is the Third Book in the Discovering Heroes® series for Kids, Which Increases Awareness to 9/11 and Everyday Heroes