We vowed to “Never Forget.” Yet today, an entire generation knows next to nothing about that day. Luckily for America, Michael Everett Brown and Kristie Kiernan Bouryal have penned their families’ stories.Full Story ›
American Family Association Calls the Discovering Heroes® Series: ‘A Great Resource’ to Spark 9/11 Talks
The American Family Association says our Discovering Heroes® series is “a great resource for parents, grandparents and teachers” to initiate 9/11 conversations. Read the review.
How can we educate kids about 9/11? CEO and Author Kristie Kiernan Bouryal and her father, former FDNY Lieutenant John Kiernan, weigh in live on Fox & Friends First.
NY1’s ‘Your News Live at Noon,’ ABC’s ‘Good Day PA,’ and KLBK News’ ‘Trends & Friends’ Feature the Discovering Heroes® Series
Here are some headlines:
- ‘What to Tell Our Kids About 9/11: It Is Important to Share the Stories of Heroism, Unity and Fortitude From That Day’ — By Kristie Kiernan Bouryal
- ’18th Annual 9/11 Ceremony Held at Angels’ Circle’
- ‘Granddad Shares 9/11 Experience in Kids Book Series’
- ‘Children’s Book Series Tackles Explaining 9/11 To Children’
- ‘New Children’s Book 9/11 Courage and Tributes Aims to Help Teach Kids About Sept. 11, 2001’— Read an Excerpt Here